Custom branding is a great way to ensure that your business looks distinctive, professional and cohesive across all platforms and mediums. By purchasing this package, you’ll work with me directly to fine-tune your vision for your branding, and end up with beautiful, one-of-a-kind logos and graphic elements for your business.
I have a variety of packages to suit your branding needs, this package includes...
- Branding questionnaire.
- 2-3 proposed logo concepts (up to 3 revisions).
- Concept board with finalized logo design.
- Main logo in full color, black, and white.
- Alternative logo in full color, black, and white.
- Watermark in full color, black, and white.
- Front and back business card design.
- ‘Thank You’ card design.
- ‘Appointment Reminder’ card design.
- ‘Loyalty’ card design.
- Letterhead design.
- E-mail signature.
- Blog signature.
- Social media avatar for Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.
- Social media cover photo for Facebook and Twitter.
- Social media icons.
- Color palette with hex codes.
- Font list with download links.
If you need something that is not listed above and would like to either add it or exchange it for something else on the list, please contact me before purchasing so I can make a custom listing for you with adjusted pricing.
Custom Branding: Premium Package
- After purchasing this listing, I will send a branding questionnaire to your email within 12 hours. The questionnaire will help me to learn about your business and better understand the vision you have for your logo and branding. Once you’ve completed the questionnaire, please reply to the email and attach the completed questionnaire.
- After receiving your completed questionnaire, I will start drafting the initial logo concept(s) for your business which I will then send to you by email. If you approve the initial logo concept(s), we will move on to Step 3. If you’d like to make any changes, you have 3 logo revisions included with this package. Simply reply to the email with your requested logo changes, and I will send you the revised logo concept(s).
- Once we’ve finalized your logo(s), I will send you a concept board with your finalized logo design and color palette. This board will also include mock-ups of any other items included with your package (i.e. business cards, e-mail signatures, etc). If you’d like to make any changes to any of the layouts for those items, you have 1 revision included with this step. Simply reply to the email with your requested layout changes, and I will send you the revised concept board.
- Once the concept board has been approved, I will then send over your final files.